Tuesday, June 12, 2018

THE Beautifu Dream

sweet death dream in my love hands















God forgives those fate as well

They are never forgiven whose intent is bad

No one will be mine or you will be millions
No praise will be yours or not
I would not be too proud of the king's wickedness, "he said
Branded branded people out of life
Remember that the shroud does not matter
Someone laughs in harmony with someone crying

What are the powers of power?

The living person sinks into the water and the dead swallows

If I saw death, I would probably be very handsome
Consciousness also makes a mistake to meet her

1 comment:

God never hungry his Creatures,

God never hungry his Creature' s I was in a mortal that a church asked for a cheese from me. I said, I feed you but I will not give ...